Hello friends,

In case you are wondering and after due consideration, I have decided to suspend future meetings of NMSOBC. I feel that until we know more about this situation with COVID 19 and in the interest of our members well being that it is better to be safe than sorry. Our April hosts are self isolating and a non starter public meeting for Reichenbach helped in making this decision. Hopefully, we will know more by June and can reconsider. I welcome any comments or questions.

Thank you and stay healthy.

Yours in Holmes,


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s